Car Exhaust Repairs in Bedfordshire
Your car exhaust is a vital component of your car. A healthy exhaust improves your engine performance and optimises fuel efficiency. Additionally, it aids in noise reduction and in the redirection of fumes from the engine and out of the vehicle.
Much of your exhaust is invisible but it actually runs the length of your vehicle from the engine to the tailpipe. The exhaust is made up of a number of different components, all of which have specific functions: catalytic converter, an exhaust manifold, a silencer, and an exhaust pipe.
Country Vehicles provides specialist car exhaust repairs in Bedfordshire. We’ll carry out an exhaust check and then repair or replace part or the complete exhaust for you. If you’re concerned that your exhaust is noisy, or looks rusty, bring it in and we’ll take a look.
WARNING SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR
Exhaust systems can be damaged by speed bumps, driving over debris, or they can become corroded as a result of age. The following signs are a clear indication there’s a problem:
• Loud Engine. If your engine seems louder than usual, get your exhaust checked.
• Rattling or Roaring. Odd sounds may mean your catalytic converter is loose.
• Steering Judders. This could be caused by an exhaust leak.
• Refuelling Frequently. An exhaust fault will make the engine work harder.
• Visuals. Does your exhaust look rusty or precarious? Get it to the garage.