CAR REPAIRS FROM A LOCAL INDEPENDENT GARAGE
The best way to ensure your car receives the running repairs it needs is to book it in for an annual service. If, however, you notice any odd behaviour from your car between services, the Country Vehicles team can offer a comprehensive range of car repairs in South Bedfordshire.
The car repairs we offer include:
• Brakes – pads, discs, calipers.
• Belts – fan or timing belts.
• Wheel alignment.
• A/C – regas, repair, condenser replacement.
• Battery - testing and replacement.
• Oil – oil changes and oil filter replacement.
• Spark plugs.
The CVS team is happy to offer advice on any concerns you have with your car and carry out quick checks to see if repairs are necessary.
Wondering whether there’s a problem with your car that you should get checked out? If you’re noticing any of these symptoms, you should drop into Country Vehicles in Shefford and we’ll take a look:
• There’s a squeaking or grinding sound when you brake.
• Your car seems to be using more fuel.
• The engine has started overheating.
• You’re having a problem changing gears.
• There’s a juddering in the steering wheel.
• The car doesn’t start easily.
• One of your dashboard lights has come on.