Exhaust Specialists in South Bedfordshire
Your car exhaust is a hard-working and vital component of your vehicle. It carries out a number of different tasks including noise reduction, and the redirection of fumes from the engine. It also improves your engine performance and fuel efficiency.
The visible part of the exhaust is at the back of the vehicle but, in fact, it runs from the engine, down the length of the vehicles to the back. And it’s not just a single component; it’s made up of a catalytic converter, an exhaust manifold, a silencer, and an exhaust pipe.
Country Vehicles are your local exhaust specialists in South Bedfordshire. We provide a comprehensive repair and replacement service for all vehicles. If you’re concerned about your exhaust, we’ll check it out and talk you through the solution we can offer.
Exhaust Warning Signs
Your exhaust is such an important component in your car that you need to know it’s working efficiently. Watch out for the following warning signs that your exhaust system needs attention:
• Loud Engine. If your engine is louder than usual, get your exhaust checked.
• Rattling or Roaring. Odd sounds could mean your catalytic converter is loose.
• Steering Judders. This could suggest an exhaust leak.
• More Visits to the Garage. Filling up more frequently? It may be an exhaust leak.
• Visuals. Does your exhaust look rusty/precarious? Get it to the garage.