Looking for Local Garage Services in Shefford?
OK, so if you live south of Bedford and north of Luton, and you want an MOT, service or repairs for your car, you’ll probably choose a local garage with a great reputation. It’s all about convenience, right? Up to a point. Recent surveys show that choosing independent garages over dealerships has a lot to do with customer satisfaction, too.
WhatCar.com found that customer satisfaction for local independents scored 92.2%, higher than the score for dealerships. Stuart James from the NFDA believes their success come down to something quite simple:
“Independents are part of their community and bring a personal touch that will never be beaten.”
What to Expect From Local Garage Services in Shefford
At Country Vehicles in Shefford we have two clear goals for all employees:
- Be as good as it gets at your job – which means updating your knowledge constantly
- Treat every customer as though they were a valued member of your family
In practice that means that whatever vehicle you bring in, we’ll know what we’re doing with it, and we’ll have the latest technology to service and maintain it. You’ll also find that our team is friendly, knowledgeable and ready to talk. We’ll explain any repairs we’re proposing, talk through the diagnostics process, or take a quick look at something that’s bothering you. We have time for our customers, and if we don’t have time – we make time.
“Been a couple of times now and comes across that it’s a friendly and honest service provided. For me it’s my new go to garage, better than others I’ve tried in Bedford town, I live in between both places.” Joe
The Services we Offer at Country Vehicles Shefford
We understand how important it is to know what the cost of repairs are up front. So we offer free, no obligation quotes before we get started on them. We’re able to offer a courtesy car or van if required, and in some cases we can pick-up and deliver your vehicle for you.
- MOT. A competitively priced, easy-to-book MOT service. If work needs doing, our technicians will carry it out immediately.
- Vehicle Servicing. Top quality vehicle servicing, carried out by qualified engineers. We work to the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure your warranty is maintained.
- Diagnostics. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to identify faults and problems quickly in order to complete instant, precision repairs.
- Tyres. CVS offer a complete tyre service including assessment, replacement and balancing. We can offer a full range of top brand tyres to suit your car’s requirements.
- Brakes. We offer a full brake system check and fault finding service. We’ll also supply and fit any replacement parts required.
- Exhaust. CVS technicians offer an exhaust repair and replacement service for all major vehicle brands. We’ll diagnose problems and offer a swift solution.
- Air Conditioning. A complete service of your air-con, and a recharging of the refrigerant. We’ll hand your car back with A/C in perfect working order.
- Timing Belt. A CVS timing belt inspection will determine whether the part needs replacing, using the manufacturer’s guidelines on mileage and age.
Would you like to book your vehicle in for one of our local garage services in Shefford? It’s simple to do; either call us on 01234 381555, or send us your details and we’ll get back to you promptly.